What is Let's Code?
HomeworkHub is happy to introduce Let's Code: Python in 8 Weeks, an engaging and interactive summer coding course taught by UW Computer Science students designed to introduce students in grades 4 to 8 to the fundamentals of Python programming. With the increasing importance of technology in our lives, learning to code has become a valuable skill for students of all ages. The details of the program are as listed below:
- Cost: $20 per session
- Reduced cost for students in need including refugee and low-income students (Please reach out to us through email or a phone call)
- Frequency: Once a week, for a total of 8 classes
- Duration: 90 minutes per session, including a 10-15 minute break
- Age Category: Students in grades 4 to 8
- Curriculum: Full Python introduction, approved by a Software Engineer with 30+ years of industry experience!
- Instructors: Courses will be taught by a University of Waterloo Computer Science student alongside a qualified high-school assistant tutor from HomeworkHub!